Helping Driven Womxn Reach Their Fitness Goals
& Feel Good About Their Bodies
& Feel Good About Their Bodies
Have you reached your health & fitness goals?
Getting in shape can be extremely frustrating:
- Confusing messages about the next new super food, "must do" exercise, or toxic habit.
- There's no time. Your schedule changes frequently and it's tough to commit to specific class schedules or training appointments
- Classes and videos are great at first, but then get boring and you stop seeing progress because they aren't built for your goals
- Gyms and trainers are freaking expensive (ahem, especially if you don't use them)
- Inconvenient locations (then there is the extra time to drive over, park, share equipment, etc)
Getting help with your health & fitness isn't admitting a weakness.
It's being aware that your time and energy are better spent doing other things.
Not agonizing over what you should be doing in the gym or which foods to avoid this weekend.
It's the 21st century, it's time to find the solutions to those problems online.
The right guidance can help you reach your goals sooner, more easily, and even exceed your expectations.
Online training can provide that direction no matter where you live or what type of equipment you have access to.
- A straightforward and personalized program, including videos of all the exercises and how many times to do each one, based on your time, fitness level & experience and equipment available. You just need to follow that plan set before you and know that you'll see progress. And what if you have a question? Meg has heard them all and is happy to answer anything through email and text.
- Online training is a fraction of the cost of meeting with a trainer in person. In most cases you could get a 5x/week month's worth of personalized workouts for the price of 2-3 hour sessions in person.
- Programs are customized based on schedule and access.
- Hate the gym? Your program will focus on At-Home workouts.
- Love the gym? Exercises will be chosen based on the equipment available and near each other.
- Travel for work? Workouts can be made for hotel gyms, Airbnb living rooms, and outdoor parks.
- Short on time? Workouts are created to last 15, 30, 45, 60, 75 mins... or however long you have. They can even be adjusted on the fly if you're not sure how much time you'll have on a give day.
- Struggle with motivation? Motivation falters when the workout is too hard and seems overwhelming or too easy and not worth your time... but not with a custom program that varies week to week and changes even more month to month.
- Worried about not moving well? Meg writes plans that include mobility work. And with almost a decade of experience, can help navigate most shoulder tweaks, low back issues, or knee aggravations.
- What if you miss a workout? Meg will help you readjust the program accordingly... so you know you're still on the path to success.
Let Me Help You Achieve Your Health & Fitness Success Story
"When I first started online personal training with Meg, I was worried that I might not be able to keep myself on schedule without a set appointment at a physical location. But now that I can do my workout anywhere, I find that I’m working out more consistently and more frequently... The workouts are challenging but not impossible and her explanations and video examples are clear and easy to follow. She’s great at coming up with alternative exercises for when I’m traveling and don’t know what kind of exercise space I might have access to. I think everyone should try her program!" -Jen P.